Customs documents and other paperwork to USA

To import your goods into the USA, you will need to complete several government-approved forms.

1 – Declaration for free entry of unaccompanied articles

  • Your identity, the method of shipping (including which vessel/flight) and for what purpose you are importing the goods
  • A valued inventory list, indicating the value of your goods
  • Your identity and nature of business in more detail

2 – Power of attorney

  • Gives your moving company the right to carry out customs formalities on your behalf