Customs documents and other paperwork from France

If you are leaving French territory, you will be asked to provide the following documentation.

1 – Change-of-residence certificatee

  • This can be provided by your local town hall. However, if you are moving for professional reasons, a letter from your company’s human-resources department, stating why and when you are leaving France, will suffice.

2 – Valued inventory


3 – Photocopy of your passport